Go at your own pace.
£795 (exc. vat)
Great for people looking to set up a coaching practice, in career transition, who want to add coaching to their toolkit.
- Engage certificate
- EMCC certificate
- 30 hours credit towards EMCC award
- Points towards advanced programme
- Free access to Coach Hub membership
Coach in The Box is a bespoke professional coach training programme aimed at beginners. Designed for anyone who is new to coaching, interested in setting up a coaching practice, or adding coaching skills to their toolkit. This fully automated programme allows you to work at a pace and time convenient to you and will equip you to provide one on one coaching feedback to others.
You will be guided on finding your coaching niche, and for those setting up in business you will create your sales and marketing strategy and business plan.Buy Now
Coach In The Box comprises four core modules with over 50 lessons, using a blend of videos, animations, tutorials, case studies, workbooks, reflective journals, exercises, and quizzes, with a final practice-based assessment.
- Clear structured learning
- Engaging videos, easy to watch
- Real live case studies
- Flexible learning, go at your own pace
- Detailed workbooks
- Exercises to embed learning
- Quizzes to confirm understanding
- Powerful personal development experience
- Short bite size chunks of learning
- Practice based assessment
How to Succeed
Set yourself up for success, be prepared, listen to what other coaches have to say
Coaching skills basics, definitions, GROW model, best practice, coaching bodies and supervision
History and science behind Engage, Engage model
Foundations of change, three dimensions of change readiness
What is confidence and why it’s important, five confidence scales, case study
What is openness and why it’s important, five openness scales, case study
Report structures, learn to interpret profiles, case study
Learn to apply the Engage formula, learn 3-step process put the theory into practice
“Flexible approach could dip in and out and go back and check. Videos were natural and easy to watch and listen to, nice rapport, engaging.”
How to prepare, structure and close a feedback session, overcoming common obstacles in coaching, feedback advice feedback demonstration
Setting up your Business
Find your coaching niche, create your sales and marketing strategy
“Genuinely, I thought the structure was really good, there wasn’t anything to not like. I needed to read the questions a bit more carefully sometimes which really made me think and I liked the fact that I didn’t have to do it all at once.”
- 30 hours study time
- 10 topic areas
- 50 lessons
- Videos and tutorials
- Feedback demonstration
- Case Studies
- Business Plan template
- Expert advice
- Learn principles behind Engage
- Learn the fundamentals of coaching
- Learn to use the Engage model and apply the Engage formula
- Learn best practice principles of feedback
- Learn to profile
- Learn how to eliminate obstacles to change and get results
- Identify your coaching niche
- Define your sales and marketing strategy
- Create your business plan
Some of your kind words
Contact us now.
Unlock Human Potential.
Get Incredible Results.
“I like the relatively short bite sized chunks of learning.”