- Fact finding questionnaire
- 10 min Engage survey
- 60 min individual coaching session
- 90 min team coaching session
- Optional 90 min team follow up
£1500 per head (exc. vat)
- Minimum 6 people
- Optional team follow up £200 per head
Leaders are expected to be present and actively participate in the Leadership Coaching Programme.
- Detailed personalised report
- Detailed bespoke team report
- Establish individual plan
- Establish team action plan
Leadership Coaching Programme
This bespoke leadership coaching programme is aimed at senior managers and leaders. It is designed help business leaders identify the drivers and barriers to change and optimise team performance.
This guided leadership coaching programme is delivered virtually and is a blend of individual and team coaching.
The leadership coaching programme is split into multiple parts; the first part is the Engage survey, which leaders will take to individually assess their mindset and readiness for change. The results from the Engage survey will also inform the discussions in the the leadership coaching sessions.
Individual Leadership Coaching Session
Leaders will then take part in two coaching sessions. The first is the 60 minute individual coaching session, in which leaders will gain insight into their own mindset to increase self-awareness and ownership around their individual drivers and barriers to change, through an individual session with the coach. From this, leaders can identify a clear and actionable development plan.
Team Leadership Coaching Session
Following the individual sessions, leaders will engage in the team leadership coaching session, in which the leaders will come back together, with the coach, and discuss as a group the drivers and barriers to change that they are facing. Through discussing ownership and accountability collectively, leaders can expect a greater sense of team cohesion, the identification of team goals and objectives, as well as an understanding of how they can remove barriers to change and leverage drivers to create a clear development plan to achieve team objectives and drive overall better performance.
There is the option to have a follow up session 6-8 weeks later to monitor progress.Contact Us
Individual Outcomes from Leadership Coaching
Through this leadership coaching, managers and leaders can expect the following outcomes f0r themselves:
- Mindset Insights: Leaders will gain a better understanding of their own mindset; their strengths, weaknesses and barriers to change. Through gaining a better understanding of their own mindset, business leaders will learn how to lead better to accomplish the goals of both themselves and the team as a whole.
- Greater Self Awareness: By becoming more self aware, leaders will be able to recognise and understand their own emotions, strengths, weaknesses, values, and motivations. In the context of business leadership, self-awareness is essential because it allows a leader to make more rational and objective business decisions.
- Improved Communication: Through having more self awareness, leaders will become better listeners and communicators. They will gain more of an understanding on how to adjust their communication style in the best way to achieve the goals of the team.
- More Ownership: Leaders who embrace ownership empower their teams by trusting them to make decisions and take on responsibilities. This builds a culture of trust and fosters a sense of ownership within the entire organisation. By increasing ownership and accountability, leaders generally become better at proactively seeking solutions to problems and challenges faced by the entire team.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the target audience for the bespoke leadership coaching programme?
The bespoke leadership coaching programme is aimed at senior managers and leaders.
How is the leadership coaching programme delivered?
The leadership coaching programme is delivered virtually and is a blend of individual and team coaching.
What are the components of the leadership coaching programme?
The leadership coaching programme consists of the Engage survey, individual coaching sessions, and a team coaching session. There is also the option to have a follow up team coaching session.
What happens in the Engage survey?
The Engage survey is a short survey taken by leaders to assess their mindset and readiness for change. The results inform the discussions in the coaching sessions.
What can leaders expect from the team leadership coaching session?
In the team leadership coaching session, leaders will discuss drivers and barriers to change collectively, leading to improved team cohesion, identification of team goals, and a clear development plan for better performance.Contact Us
“I was fortunate enough to have a 360 feedback session with Jodi recently and have to say it was the best I have ever experienced. Jodi is very personable (which helps) but more importantly she has a real knack in helping you make sense of a lot of detailed feedback (sometimes not always positive) and coaches you into turning the feedback into something you can actually do something with and want to own. Over 20 years of receiving professional feedback this was the most forensic and delivered to the highest standard yet.”
Some of your kind words.
Designed for the line manager to support coaching style conversations
Designed for the internal coach and consultant to build coaching capability
An effective at scale solution to build a growth mindset